Things to Consider Before Buying a New Garage Door
Your garage door is the cornerstone of your home’s curb appeal and a major entrance to your residence. However, an older door may soon warrant a replacement. Thankfully, new doors offer longevity, monetary savings and a vast range of customizations. If you’re shopping for your next overhead door, the experts at Blankenship Garage Doors have developed the ultimate guide.
How to Get the Most of Your ROI When Replacing Your Garage Door
We all know better than to judge a book by its cover — but the exterior of our homes can make a big difference! Most people want a home that reflects their personal style and makes a good first impression. There are plenty of renovations that will improve the appearance of your home, but the challenge is deciding which one will get the most bang for your buck.
Updating your garage would look great, but does a new garage door increase home value? It can actually benefit your home in more ways than one. Replacing your garage door improves curb appeal and has a higher return on investment (ROI) than you might think. Whether you’re making home improvements for your family to enjoy or preparing to list your house on the market, replacing your garage door is a wise investment.
How to Extend the Life of Your Garage Door
Your garage door is a reliable way to enter your home, and it should last for several decades on your property. However, over time, debris buildup and broken components can put unnecessary strain on it and cut its lifespan short. These regular garage door maintenance tips can help you inspect and clean this significant part of your house.
Trends That Increase Home Value
Trends That Increase Home Value
Whether you want to sell your home soon or are just planning for the future, you’ll want to find ways to increase your home’s value. Over time, your home’s value may decrease as it’s used and loved and lived in, but a sturdy and well-loved house doesn’t always sell on the market. That’s when you start to wonder how to add value to your home.
How to Increase Home Value
There are several ways to increase the value of your home, and many of them come down to keeping up with regular maintenance and repairs. Others are decor tips that can help make your home seem expansive and spacious. Whichever methods you choose, you can increase your home’s overall value.
Bigger homes are more likely to sell for more money than smaller homes, but that doesn’t mean you have to pay for massive renovations. Look around your home and see if you can knock down any walls to make the area feel and look bigger. Maybe adding a small half-bathroom somewhere will add usable square footage and convenience.
Perhaps it’s just a matter of how you arrange the furniture and the color you paint the walls. There are many tips and tricks to make your home look bigger and more spacious without resorting to renovations, so if you can’t increase the literal square footage of your home, you can at least make it seem larger to potential buyers. In general, lighter colors and lots of light help a space feel more expansive.
These days, energy efficiency can go a long way. More people are looking to change their habits to become more environmentally friendly and cost-effective, and they’re looking for energy-efficient homes as well.
If your home is already energy-efficient, you’re good to go. It’s a good idea to make sure there’s no way you could be even more efficient because energy efficiency is an excellent way to boost your home’s value.
If you’re unsure whether your home is energy efficient, you can find out by checking on several key energy-sucking features, including:
- Heating and cooling: Look at how much you spend on heating and cooling every year. Can you reduce this cost to preserve energy?
- Windows and doors: Make sure your windows and doors are installed properly so they don’t let heat out during the winter or in during the summer. Are the windows and doors insulated all over the house, or are there places where they could use the upgrade?
- Lighting: Technological advancements have made it so you can use energy-efficient lightbulbs without sacrificing brightness. The same level of brightness without the high energy cost should be reason enough to switch to energy-efficient lighting.
- Appliances: Just like lighting, there are now few reasons not to upgrade your appliances to be energy efficient. They save you money on your energy bills, and they work just as well — or better — than ones that aren’t energy efficient.
Solar panels are also an option for making your home energy efficient, but not every home is ideal for installing them. However, landscaping is another way to make your home more energy-efficient, and it’s a method many people forget. If your front or back hard has mature trees that shade your house, thus reducing your cooling costs, they will inevitably add value to your home.
One of the best ways to increase your house’s value is to reduce the level of maintenance it needs. A low-maintenance home is much more attractive to potential buyers, and you can offer this perk by updating the major appliances in your home.
This goes beyond a finicky stove or a refrigerator that’s reaching the end of its life cycle. If you have a leaky pipe or an air conditioner that makes awful noises, you’re better off replacing them with new items that won’t be fussy and cause the new owners any problems.
Go through your house and see what adds value to a home if updated. These can include water heaters, HVAC systems, garage doors or roofs that need repair.
It’s a good idea to walk through your home and note all the things that need repairing. Even seemingly small repairs can seem like a giant chore to new homeowners if there are many of them, so make sure they will have nothing to worry about when they move in.
You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but many potential homebuyers do judge a house by its appearance, which is why curb appeal is so important. It’s your chance to make a good first impression and encourage homebuyers to see the interior of your home.
This can be as simple as making sure your yard is landscaped neatly and even pops out a little more than your neighbors’ yards. Make sure your house doesn’t have any chipped paint or anything unsightly front and center. Do any repairs or upgrades you’ve been putting off, including painting the front door or upgrading your garage door.
Benefits of Updating Your Garage Door
Updating your garage door can really help increase the value of your home. If you’re wondering how much value a garage door adds to a house, just think of when you were buying your home. Would you have considered a home that had a garage without a door? A garage that was totally open to the world, revealing all your belongings to every passerby? Probably not.
Here are some examples of how updating your garage door can add value to your house:
- Appearance: We talked about curb appeal, and the garage door plays a large part in your home’s appearance, especially if your garage is at the front of your house.
- Security: You may not keep your most valuable items in your garage, but you still want to ensure your possessions are secure. Plus, if your garage is attached to your home, you’ll want to be extra vigilant about security to ensure that your possessions and your family remain safe.
- Energy: Older garage doors that aren’t insulated will inevitably increase your utility bills. Along with the other energy-efficient methods you put into place to increase your home’s value, add an updated garage door to that as well. This is especially crucial if you have rooms above your garage.
- Value: Newer garage doors are modern and sturdy, with a higher lifespan, so they’re a great long-term investment. Plus, you can have your garage door match your home’s style to increase the curb appeal further.
Replace Your Garage Door With Blankenship Garage Door
If you’re looking to increase your home’s value, a simple upgrade of your garage door can do wonders for you. At Blankenship Garage Door, we’re proud to offer high-quality residential garage doors so you can increase your home’s value without fuss.
Get in touch to talk about your garage door update by filling out our online contact form or calling (541) 383-2658.
Benefits of Insulated Garage Doors
You do what you can to boost your home’s insulation. Quality windows, walls and doors all play a part, but have you considered your garage door? It’s a significant part of your home’s exterior, and because of that, it plays a role in your home’s thermal envelope. The thermal envelope is anything that separates the inside of your house from the outdoors. An insulated garage door improves that envelope.
Maybe you’ve never considered an insulated garage door or don’t know much about them, but you’d like to improve your home’s thermal envelope. See the benefits of insulated garage doors below and learn more about insulated versus uninsulated garage doors.
Should I Renovate My Garage Door?
While a functioning garage door is essential, if you drive up to your garage and the door doesn’t look as stunning as it once did, you need a renovation. Maybe you never notice your garage door’s appearance or aren’t sure if a renovation is right for your home. In that case, you’ll need some reasons to upgrade your garage door. Find answers to why you should renovate your garage door below.
7 Tips for Choosing the Right Garage Door Company
If it’s time to replace or repair your garage door, you might be sifting through several garage door companies looking for the one that’s right for you. Choosing a garage door company takes careful consideration. While you don’t often think about it, a garage door makes up a significant portion of your home’s exterior. You need one that makes you happy every time you come home and can stand up to wind and weather. You also want to work with a company experienced in the delicate machinery that makes a garage door run smoothly.
This guide will teach you how to choose a garage door company that’s committed to quality service and superior products.
1. Read Reviews and Testimonials
Any company’s online reputation is paramount. When it comes to local services, reviews from your community can be telling. Search online for reviews of garage door dealerships, and look for high average ratings as a starting place. Dive into reviews from particular users to get a better sense of how the company operates.
It’s common for a company to have a few negative reviews, so don’t take one or two negative reviews as a bad sign. If the majority of the notes are positive, you can still learn from negative reviews. Look at how the company responds to these comments. Are unsatisfied customers ignored, or does the company take action to correct problems? Most good companies stand by their work and take the time to fix issues with their customers.
2. Consider the Local Service Range
When considering companies, one of the first steps is to determine if a company serves your area. A good rule of thumb is to look at companies with a service range that’s not too narrow and not too vast. You want a trusted company local to your community, with a small enough service range that you can get the attention you deserve. If you ever experience an issue with your garage door, you want a team that can arrive quickly to get your door working again soon.
Blankenship Garage Doors is located in Bend, Oregon, and services Central Oregon — including Bend, La Pine, Madras and Redmond.
3. Look at Certifications
A company’s certifications and memberships act as independent verification of quality service. Several certifications and associations mark a garage door dealer in good standing.
International Door Association Membership (IDA)
The IDA is the premier association for the door and access system industry. Garage door dealers, branches, suppliers and service technicians can each join the organization. Belonging to an industry association shows commitment to responsible business practices. Industry associations seek to benefit the entire industry by promoting honesty and fairness.
Members of the IDA follow the IDA Code of Business Conduct, which ensures the best of customer service and accountability. The code has eight tenets:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Truth in Selling
- Responsible Conduct
- Truth in Advertising
- Safety Compliance
- Contracts and Product Services
- Sealed Bid Procedures
- Regulatory Compliance
Manufacturer Certification or Authorization
Most garage door dealerships specialize in particular brands of garage doors. Blankenship Garage Doors, for example, is a Clopay® Authorized Dealer™. Authorization from the manufacturer means a dealer will install your garage door correctly. They will always use the right tools and procedures. An authorized dealer also upholds a manufacturer’s warranty and knows how to maintain and repair the door. So, you get peace of mind knowing your garage door will always be taken care of.
A local association, such as the Central Oregon Builders Association (COBA), shows commitment to your local community. Like the IDA, local associations promote ethical business practices. They also commit to providing education to their members, so you know your dealership is well-informed in their trade.
4. Ask for Proof of Insurance
All garage door installers and contractor businesses need insurance to work on your home. It’s the law, and it protects you in the unlikely event something goes wrong. While an established garage door dealer has plenty of expertise, proof of insurance gives you peace of mind. A reputable garage door company will happily provide this information for you.
5. Compare Quotes
Every household has a different budget and set of needs for installation, repair and maintenance services. By collecting quotes from a few different companies, you can learn about the pricing of several companies and also how they conduct business.
Does the company call you back quickly and ask about your unique needs before drawing up a quote? Do they offer free quotes and allow you to look at quotes for all the models you are considering? Do they discuss the quality of each of their models, or push you toward options with deep discounts? After getting quotes from the companies you’re interested in, you have a much better idea of the price you’ll pay as well as the quality you’ll receive.
6. Evaluate Services Offered
Not every garage door company will offer all the services and products you want. Every home has a unique set of needs, and it’s vital to find a company that meets those needs.
- Emergency services: A broken garage door can interrupt your day and cause a safety hazard. If a broken door or opener leaves you unable to move your car, you need a company that can be on the scene quickly. Blankenship Garage Doors prides itself in before- and after-hours repairs for these situations.
- Services for your model: If you’re looking for repairs, you’ll need a company with expertise in your model. Many companies will service any brand of door. A Clopay dealer will provide premium care and excel at repair services for Clopay models.
- Quality and affordability: Every garage door company will have a range of quality and prices. Consider if a company pushes their doors at the lowest price possible, or if they focus on quality first. A quality door will have durable construction and an attractive appearance that enhances curb appeal. Look for a company that recommends the best doors within your budget.
7. Look for Guarantees and Manufacturer Warranty
The best contractors and home services companies stand behind their work. Working with a manufacturer-approved dealer will ensure you can take advantage of a manufacturer’s warranty on the products you install. The best companies will go beyond that warranty, offering a complete satisfaction guarantee. At Blankenship Garage Doors, we want you to be happy with your new garage door, installation, repairs and maintenance. We guarantee our work and will complete every job to your satisfaction.
Choose Blankenship Garage Doors as Your Central Oregon Garage Door Dealer
If you’re in the market for a new garage door or are looking for repair and maintenance services, trust Blankenship Garage Doors. As an Authorized Clopay Dealer, we’re the best garage door company to outfit your home with a quality, long-lasting garage door. Browse our collections or use our Clopay Door Imagination System to see how an attractive door can boost your curb appeal. We also provide timely, quality-guaranteed repairs, even when it’s outside regular business hours.
As a member of the IDA and COBA, we’re committed to leading the garage door industry and bettering our local community. Let us find the garage door that’s right for your home, and be your dependable repair and maintenance partner. Request a free estimate today.
Improve the Look of Your Home With Your Garage Door
How to Improve the Look of Your Home With Your Garage Door
To many of us, a garage door is a utilitarian fixture we’d never think to replace unless it was damaged. However, updating your garage door, which can comprise up to 30% of your exterior facade, is an outstanding way to boost your home’s curb appeal. This investment, in turn, will enhance the resale value of your home, as it’s one of the first things potential buyers notice.
Whether you’re trying to bring a cohesive quality to the exterior of your home, accent an existing feature or totally transform your facade, changing your garage door is an excellent place to start. In this article, we’ll provide tips on how to improve the curb appeal of your house, which includes choosing the right color, style and surrounding decor for your garage door.
How Changing Your Garage Door Can Make Your House More Attractive
Updating your garage door — whether you’re giving it a fresh coat of paint or replacing it completely — can boost the curb appeal of your home in the following ways.
- Completing the design of your home: If you’re trying to finish or revamp the entire exterior design of your home, a new garage door could be the perfect finishing touch you’re looking for. Whether it’s a new color, design or material, it can tie the whole look of your home together or give the front of your home that extra something it needs.
- Upgrading the style of your home: If you purchased your home a long time ago, and you want to make it look a bit more modern, a new door can provide that refreshing touch you’re looking for with its material, color, texture, style and design. You can pick something that reflects your current tastes.
- Restore the original look of your home: Perhaps your home has experienced a lot of wear over the years, and you’d like to restore it to its former glory. Updating your old, worn-out garage door along with your front door can make your older home look as good as new.
As a garage door relates intrinsically to a home’s curb appeal and functionality, it has a high return on investment.
Choosing the Right Garage Door Color
Below are the five most common colors for garage doors.
- White: This is a popular, go-to shade for many homeowners and makes a door look crisp and bright. Keep in mind, however, that white will show marks much more noticeably than a darker color.
- Soft gray: In the decorating world, gray is the new neutral color. This pale, soft shade is the perfect color for various reasons — it blends with the background with many colors of bricks and keeps the focal point on your home and front door.
- Dark gray or black: Black has always been a popular option for garage doors. While dark gray and deep black-blue have recently become trendier alternatives to jet black, the best choice for your home will depend on various factors, including the style of your home and the color of your brick. To achieve a contemporary look, paint your garage door and window trim the same color. Black window trim is particularly fashionable at the moment, and it hides dirt better than lighter doors. If not done correctly, though, it can make your home look stark.
- Taupe or beige: The color of your bricks will often determine the right color for your garage door. If the color of your brick is in the taupe/beige family, picking the same color for your garage door will help it blend in well.
- Walnut brown: If you like warmer tones in general, but are considering a darker color for your garage door, deep walnut brown is an excellent choice. When done right, walnut brown can make your door look like it’s expensive wood.
If choosing a dark brown color, be careful, as many shades of brown can make a house look dated. It is crucial to pick the right “walnut brown” color. Here are some other useful tips for choosing the right color.
- You don’t need to match the color of your garage door and front door. In most cases, it’s best to keep the front door the focal point. This statement is especially true if your front door is a bold color like yellow, blue or red. In this situation, matching white or gray is the best option.
- Choosing a garage door color that’s the same as your house can be a good idea. It can make your home look bigger and doesn’t make the garage door the focal point.
- Avoid multiple colors. This look is dated and will detract from its curb appeal.
- Get inspiration. Browse sites like Pinterest and Houzz to get ideas for how to dress up garage doors. You can also take a drive around some neighborhoods.
Choosing the Best Garage Door Style For Your Home
If you’re planning to buy a brand-new garage door, you’ll have lots of choices in terms of designs and material, and the one that’s best comes down to your preferences and tastes. If you’d like a rustic appearance, for instance, wood panels can give your home a classier, warmer look. If you’d like something more modern, on the other hand, geometric cuts and clean lines can give your home a minimalist, sleek appearance. The style you choose may also depend on how you’d like to use your garage.
To help you out with your decision, we’ll cover the most common garage door styles and the impressions each type tends to make.
- Glass and aluminum: This sturdy, high-quality choice features a sleek surface and is a great option for those looking for a simple and modern look. Your door can be all aluminum or incorporate glass as well — certain modern doors feature an aluminum frame and a center of glass crossed by beams of aluminum. This choice is excellent for modern, simple tastes and, if you intend to use your garage as a workspace, keep in mind these doors allow in natural light. But even if you’re going to use your garage to park your car and keep out the elements, this garage door style will give your home a geometric and sleek appearance.
- Steel: Like aluminum, steel garage doors are sleek and modern-looking, but they’re also remarkably durable. Insulated steel is among the strongest, sturdiest materials you can pick to keep your garage safe. What’s more, it has the added benefit of efficiency. Unlike most other types of garage doors, steel garage doors help insulate your home and keep temperatures inside comfortable.
- Wood: This classy, traditional choice offers the unique benefit of authenticity and provides a rustic, rich feel other materials can’t duplicate. If your home is in a rural area and you’re looking to give it a rustic, traditional feel, a wood garage door could be a great choice. Choose a wood material and stain you like and that suits your home — just be sure to protect the doors with a waterproof adhesive sealant.
- Carriage house: This style of garage door provides your home with a look that is both sophisticated and rustic and will help it stand out in the neighborhood. You can make these doors especially attractive with side detailing, windows, handles and other accessories.
- With windows: If you’ve never had a garage door with windows, this may seem like a strange feature. However, windows can transform your home’s appearance and significantly improve your curb appeal. While windows may not be the best choice for every home, if your garage door takes up a large portion of your home’s front facade, windows can help break up the surface and add some variety. Base the location and design of your windows on those of your front windows or the windows in your front door — this will help draw the design together.
Choosing The Right Decor & Accessories To Complete Your Garage Makeover
Once you’ve decided on the color and style of your garage door, you can continue your garage entry makeover with some other customization options.
- Greenery: You can add topiaries or potted plants on either side of your garage door. Shrubs, tall plants and other types of greenery are great ways to add an additional flourish, and you can customize the plants for each season or change them whenever you feel like it.
- Architectural features: Trim, trellises, pillars and porticos above and around your garage door will enhance its design, making it stand out. Stonework in the driveway or walls can also go a long way.
- Lighting: Lights are one of the final touches to enhance your door’s curb appeal. Not only do lights illuminate the design of your garage, but they also make the space safer and more functional — they’ll provide light for when you return home after dark and will also deter intruders. You can install lights over the garage, build them into the garage door, put them on either side or even along your driveway. A wide variety of colors, designs and materials are available as well. Just like all the other features and accessories of your garage door, the lighting you choose should complement the style and colors of the rest of your home.
Why Choose Blankenship Garage Door as Your Garage Door Installer?
If you’re a homeowner in Central Oregon, and need a new garage door, you’ve come to the right place. For over 20 years, Blankenship Garage Doors has been helping customers throughout Central Oregon pick out high-quality residential garage doors that combine durability, performance and stunning modern curb appeal ideas.
We’re a proud Master Authorized Dealer of Clopay garage doors, a brand that has been leading the industry for the past 50 years. We offer a wide range of these high-quality, award-winning doors at competitive prices, and they’re available in many designs and material options.
If you’re searching for something with a contemporary look, for instance, you can check out our selection of modern doors manufactured from hot-dipped, galvanized steels that combine subtle, distinct beauty with rugged efficiency. If you’d like a wood-look garage door, we also sell beautiful Clopay faux wood doors that emulate the warmth and beauty of authentic wood, eliminating worries about rotting or warping. These doors can also be insulated, which will keep your garage a more comfortable temperature throughout the year. We also sell garage doors made from authentic wood, doors made of glass and aluminum and many others.
If you would like a customized garage door that suits your unique style and functional needs, Clopay offers the opportunity to create a made-to-order residential garage door products. We recommend you first take a little time to browse Clopay’s Imagine FlipBooks to get some inspiration, then use the online Door Imagination System to play around with some customization options and features.
Here are some other reasons to come to Blankenship Garage Doors.
- We’ll take care of your installation. Once you’ve picked out your new garage door, we can perform a quick, flawless installation for you. Since we are a Clopay Master Authorized Dealer, we are able to install any Clopay residential garage door — and guarantee that we’ll complete the job to your satisfaction.
- You can see our garage doors in person. In addition to browsing our online galleries, you can also get a closer look at our products by visiting our showroom. Our showroom is completely stocked and allows you to browse the complete collection of Clopay products. There will also be knowledgeable staff on hand to answer any questions you might have and provide expert guidance. You can contact us to schedule an appointment.
- We sell LiftMaster garage door openers to suit your budget and needs. Blankenship Garage Doors boasts a comprehensive selection of LiftMaster belt-drive and chain door openers that feature the cutting-edge MyQ technology, which allows users to monitor and control the openers using a smartphone, tablet or computer, regardless of their location. They also come with useful features like efficient, powerful P3 motors, battery backup for power outages and several other security and safety innovations. Our LiftMaster garage door openers are compatible with all Clopay products.
- We install garage door openers. For your garage door opener to function properly and not pose a safety hazard, proper installation is a must. Our team consists of experienced, knowledgeable garage door technicians who can install every garage door opener product from LiftMaster. We also guarantee all the projects we install, so you can use your opener with complete confidence.
- We offer timely maintenance and repair services. Even products as high-quality as LiftMaster’s garage door openers require an occasional tune-up to keep them working at maximum efficiency. As your Central Oregon LiftMaster dealer, we can perform routine maintenance on your opener and also handle any repair tasks. If it’s an emergency, we can even come to your location before or after hours.
Visit our site to browse our vast selection of residential doors.
Detecting Garage Door Scams
How to Detect Garage Door Scams
When your garage door stops working, you need to find someone who can help with repairs fast. Ideally, you would be able to find a reputable repair service right away. Unfortunately, however, some people are eager to take advantage of homeowners in need of emergency repairs, so it’s important to remain vigilant when choosing a repair company.
When you search for a repair service online, it’s possible that you’ll come across scam companies designed to lure in desperate customers and overcharge for unnecessary repairs. In order to protect yourself from potentially costly charges, use this guide to detect garage door scams and identify reputable companies in your area.
Warning Signs of a Garage Door Scam
A reputable repair company wants to build positive, lasting relationships with customers. Scam companies, on the other hand, focus on tricking first-time customers. This means scam companies operate very differently from reputable services.
In your preliminary search for a repair professional, look out for these common scam warning signs:
- Generic or Inconsistent Branding: Many scam companies operate under multiple names to avoid detection. Avoid companies with generic-sounding names or that use different names online than in their advertising.
- Claims That Seem Too Good to Be True: Companies that offer low service call fees and claim their parts come with “lifetime guarantees” often turn out to be scams. Evaluate too-good-to-be-true offers carefully before calling.
- Pressure to Purchase: When you have a reputable technician over to examine your garage door, they’ll likely show you damaged parts and explain any necessary repairs. However, they’ll never pressure you to agree to their suggestions. Pressure to purchase, especially without sufficient explanation, could indicate you’re dealing with a scammer.
How to Avoid Getting Scammed
You can take several steps to avoid accidentally hiring a scammer. By following these recommendations, you can detect scam companies and hire a reputable service instead:
- Ask Questions: When you first contact a garage door repair service, ask for the name of the company and their street address and double check their answers. If the name provided differs from what you expected or if they struggle to provide this information, hang up and try contacting another service.
- Read Online Reviews: Look beyond company websites for reviews — scammers can easily falsify website testimonials. Try looking on sites like Angie’s List for reviews from legitimate users instead.
- Choose a Verified Dealer: Many disreputable companies lack certification. Search for companies with proof of International Door Association (IDA) membership and Institution of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation (IDEA) certification. You can also check a company’s reliability by making sure they’re listed on their garage door manufacturer’s website.
Find a Garage Door Repair Service You Can Trust
It’s an unfortunate fact that disreputable repair services exist across the United States and Canada. By educating yourself and exercising caution, you can avoid scams and find a reputable company to help you with garage door repairs.
At Blankenship Garage Doors, we’re dedicated to providing excellent service to our clients as a proud member of the Central Oregon Builders Association and the IDA. If you’re looking for a garage door company you can trust, call Blankenship today and learn how we can help.
Reasons You Need An Insulated Garage Door in Oregon
Oregon is one of the most scenic and temperate locations in the country to call home. But with such ideal temperatures and weather conditions, do local homeowners need to invest in additional energy efficiency products and upgrades?
One of the main reasons why homeowners are encouraged to check out insulated garage doors is for improving energy efficiency during variable climates. And while Oregon temperatures are rarely extreme with blistering heat waves or freezing conditions, average temperatures throughout the state can reach above 80 degrees or dip into the 20s. During these temperature shifts, you’ll want to ensure your indoor environments are comfortable.
The best method for enjoying endless relaxation in your home every day is with an insulated garage door. Insulated garage doors are growing in popularity for many Central Oregon, homeowners because of their attractive finishes, superior energy savings and lasting durability.