Commercial Garage Doors
Blankenship Garage Doors is proud to be your one-stop source for high-quality commercial garage doors in Bend, Tumalo, Deschutes River Woods and throughout the Central Oregon area. We specialize in Clopay® commercial garage doors — the Clopay® brand is tops in the industry. We also deliver exceptional service that will maximize your garage door ownership experience.
Factors to Consider When Selecting Garage Doors for Business Use
Purchasing a garage door for a business is somewhat different than when buying a door for a home. While you want the door to enhance the appearance of your business and help you attract more customers, increasing “curb appeal” isn’t the only consideration. Other key selection factors include:
- Operation: You’ll need to determine the amount of force the door must be able to handle and if the door should maintain uniform or differing balance during travel.
- Durability: Not all commercial garage doors are created equally regarding longevity. If your doors experience heavy use or are exposed to high-volume vehicle traffic, you’ll need to choose a higher-quality material that’s up to the challenge.
- Maintenance costs: Factors such as type of use and material will impact the door’s preventive maintenance requirements, which will also affect your long-term ownership costs.
- Energy efficiency: An often-overlooked factor when purchasing a commercial garage door is whether it will help you reduce your energy costs. An insulated garage door will likely cost more, but it can also lower your energy consumption by requiring you to use less heat or air conditioning.
- Visibility: Depending on the type of business you run, you may or may not want passersby to see what’s behind your garage doors. You might also want to allow (or not allow) natural light inside. You’ll have to decide whether you want doors with or without windows.
- Options: Various commercial garage door options are available that will create a higher initial cost but can also enhance the door’s longevity, appearance, energy efficiency and functionality — which will also increase its long-term value.
We’ll Help You Choose the Right Clopay® Commercial Garage Door for Your Needs and Budget
At Blankenship Garage Doors, we offer a tremendous selection of attractive, durable Clopay® sectional, rolling and sheet commercial garage doors, along with the expertise to help you make the best decision based on your company’s needs and budget. As a Clopay® Master Authorized Dealer, we offer superior products such as:
- Overhead sectional doors
- Architectural Series: Steel insulated and aluminum full-view doors
- Energy Series: Steel doors that are available with advanced Intellicore® polyurethane foam insulation for maximum energy efficiency
- Industrial Series: Ribbed steel commercial doors available with or without insulation
- Specialty products and accessories: Product line includes breakaway bottom doors, dock seals, security screen doors and more
- Rolling commercial steel doors
- Service doors: Roll-up steel or aluminum doors with or without insulation
- Counter doors/shutters: Coiling steel doors or shutters designed to secure counter openings and comparable areas
- Security grilles: Perfect for protecting indoor areas that require maximum visibility and air circulation
- Roll-up sheet doors: Coiling steel doors available in multiple gauges and colors
Ask About Custom Garage Doors for Business Facilities
While there’s a good chance you will find the exact commercial garage door you need in our virtual showroom, we also understand that many of our customers have special requirements. At Blankenship Garage Doors, we’re willing to do whatever it takes to ensure you get the perfect door at a fair price.
Whether you need an extra-large door for an expansive opening, a unique color blend to complement your building’s exterior décor or any other modification, just let us know. We can deliver a customized garage door solution that will add value to your business. You can even access our user-friendly online Door Imagination System to create your own custom garage door design.
About Blankenship Garage Doors
Since 1996, Blankenship Garage Doors has helped business owners in Bend, Tumalo and Deschutes River Woods, OR and beyond get the best commercial garage doors at a competitive price. We’re large enough to carry a comprehensive garage door selection, yet small enough to deliver the personalized service you deserve. You can count on us to perform a fast, efficient installation. We’ll also be there long after the sale for timely preventive maintenance and repairs to keep your doors in perfect operating condition for as long as you own them.
We invite you to contact us to set up a time to visit our Bend, OR showroom for a closer look at our commercial garage door inventory and to meet our team!
Blankenship Garage Doors has an extensive product line of durable and reliable commercial doors, built to withstand a high volume of operation. Our experienced staff is knowledgeable about the products we offer and provides guaranteed proper installation. Whether you’re looking for a heavy-duty upward acting sectional door that’s insulated, a rolling steel door or a full view aluminum door, we can find the right door for your commercial, industrial or institutional project. Check out some examples of commercial doors below and give us a call today at 541-383-2658.