Residential and Commercial Garage Door Repair Service
If you’re like many home or business owners in Central Oregon, you probably take your garage door for granted — until it ceases to function properly! At best, a broken garage door is an inconvenience — you might have to operate it manually or just wait a bit longer for it to open or close. In a worst-case scenario, a stuck door could prevent you from moving your car out of the garage.
How Do You Know When You Need a Garage Door Repair?
A door that won’t open or close is an obvious sign that something is wrong — but it’s not the only sign. Other indications of the need for garage door repair work include:
- Slower opening or closing: Most automatic garage door systems will begin the process of opening the door within a second or two after activating the opener. They will also enable the door to close smoothly with no hitching or jerking. Any deviation from the normal operating pattern could point to a problem with a system component such as the opener, cable or springs.
- Sagging: If your door continues to rise or fall when stopping it at about the midway point, it might not be balanced properly and probably needs a spring replacement.
- Noisy operation: Older doors tend to make sounds such as creaking or straining, but excessive noise often indicates an issue with the opener or springs.
- Door is off its tracks: During operation, a garage door slides on tracks located on either side of the opening. Striking the door with a vehicle or other heavy object can cause the door to come off the tracks, which will prevent a smooth opening and closing. The tracks can also become bent or misaligned and may need to be repaired.
- Signs of visible damage: Garage doors can accumulate dents, cracks and other damage over time, which can detract from their appearance and performance. In some cases, replacing damaged door panels can remedy the issue, although a complete door replacement might be a more cost-effective solution if the door has incurred extensive damage.
Blankenship Garage Door Specializes in Clopay® Garage Door Service
As a Clopay® Master Authorized Dealer serving all of Central Oregon, Blankenship Garage Doors can handle all types of small and more extensive Clopay® garage door repair jobs — we can fix everything from cables and springs to rollers and openers and much more.
Our team consists of well-trained, highly experienced garage door technicians — and we guarantee our work, giving you the peace of mind of knowing the job is done right. We’re also available to deliver prompt emergency repair service when needed — even before or after “normal” business hours. For more than 20 years, Blankenship Garage Doors has been providing premium residential and commercial garage door service at competitive prices — and we’ll do the same for you!
What sets Blankenship Garage Doors apart from other garage door companies is their experience and flexibility to respond quickly to your repair and service needs before, during or after normal business hours. We can take care of your broken springs, cables, rollers or opener. Our technicians arrive on-time with the parts needed to fix your door the right way…the first time. Feel free to contact our office to learn more about our garage door repair services or to schedule a convenient appointment.