Residential Garage Door Openers
Garage doors should be a reliable gateway to your Central Oregon home. As a homeowner, the last thing you want when you pull into the driveway is a worn-out or malfunctioning garage door opener struggling to let you in.
If you've had the same opener system in your home for over a decade, chances are good it could fail when you need it most. When you want an upgrade supplied by an expert team, Blankenship Garage Doors is ready to help in any way we can.
The Convenience of a New LiftMaster Garage Door Opener
At Blankenship Garage Doors, we stock LiftMaster openers — the superior manufacturer for quality and ease-of-use. For advanced security features and effortless operation, we recommend the following technology found in newer models:
- MyQ® connectivity: LiftMaster's free app for smart devices lets you control your garage door through your home's Wi-Fi network. You'll receive a notification whenever your door raises or lowers.
- Security+ 2.0®: LiftMaster remotes transmit secure signals with every button press.
- Timer to close capability: You can set a 5- to 60-minute duration to shut the garage door automatically. Your home won't be open for long in the event that somebody forgets to close it.
- Battery backup: Elite Series LiftMaster openers store power and perform in unexpected moments when you lose electricity at home.
- Safety sensors: Your garage door automatically raises itself if it encounters an obstruction during closing.
Our Residential Garage Door Openers
An experienced representative at Blankenship Garage Doors can help you determine which LiftMaster opener is right for your needs. We carry the following models:
- Elite Series 8500W: Wall-mounted unit with a low-volume, low-vibration DC motor that can raise up to 850 pounds. Battery backup, motion-detecting garage light and automatic door lock come standard.
- Elite Series 8550W: Ceiling-mounted and powered by a DC motor, this product's belt drive system is smooth, virtually silent and protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Elite Series 8587W: LiftMaster's strongest I-beam rail system with a reinforced chain drive and their most powerful AC motor. Designed to raise the heaviest of doors, including carriage house and solid wood doors.
- Premium Series 8355W: Suited for standard garage doors and includes a lifetime warranty on its AC motor and belt drive — a quiet and low-maintanence combination.
- Premium Series 8365W-267: AC-powered motor with an industrial-strength chain for lasting reliability while lifting standard doors.
Why Choose Blankenship Garage Doors?
We understand that a quality garage door opener is essential to your everyday peace of mind at home, even if you won't think about it often. Once you order a LiftMaster opener from Blankenship Garage Doors, our professionals will complete the installation and set up all the necessary hardware.
We also perform tune-up maintenance for garage door openers and speedy repairs in the event of an emergency. Our goal is to get you and your family back to living comfortably for the years ahead.
You can always trust Blankenship Garage Doors, a member of the International Door Association and the Central Oregon Builders Association. For a free estimate, contact us through our online form or call 541-383-2658 today!